- 1 Whats the difference between The Fault in Our Stars and the extended version?
- 2 What is The Fault in Our Stars movie about?
- 3 Does The Fault in Our Stars say the F word?
- 4 Which is better the fault in our stars book or movie?
- 5 Is the fault in our stars a true story?
- 6 Will there be a fault in our stars 2?
- 7 Why was The Fault in Our Stars banned?
- 8 Is The Fault in Our Stars on Disney plus 2021?
- 9 Is The Fault in Our Stars on Netflix 2020?
- 10 Is Ansel Elgort a amputee in real life?
- 11 Is The Fault in Our Stars ok for 11 year olds?
- 12 Can a 12 year old watch The Fault in Our Stars?
- 13 How did The Fault in Our Stars get its name?
Whats the difference between The Fault in Our Stars and the extended version?
Alternate Versions (1) Extended version contains 5 additional scenes with 1 alternate scene as follows: When Hazel tells her mother that she is going to Amsterdam, Frannie consents but wants her to see the doctor. Hazel evades the question of whether she’s in relationship with Gus.
What is The Fault in Our Stars movie about?
The Fault in Our Stars is a 2014 American coming-of-age romance film directed by Josh Boone, based on the 2012 novel of the same name by John Green. The film stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort; with Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, Nat Wolff, and Willem Dafoe playing supporting roles.
Does The Fault in Our Stars say the F word?
Yes. The ‘F’ word is used once in the movie, the ‘S’ word twice, and the ‘B’ word several times, with a few ‘damns’ and other minor curse words.
Which is better the fault in our stars book or movie?
In my opinion, the book is always better than the movie, however, The Fault in Our Stars came very close. Overall, the movie mimicked the book almost perfectly, but no matter how you look at it, the book was better. Stop in and let us know what you thought of the movie!
Is the fault in our stars a true story?
The film is loosely inspired by teenager Esther Earl, an internet celebrity who gained fame after blogging and posting videos about her life with cancer.
Will there be a fault in our stars 2?
Shailene Woodley, who starred in the 2014 film adaptation of John Green’s novel, previously called the idea of a sequel “unfair to people who have ideas in their head about where Hazel’s life goes,” but now Green himself has come out and said it: The Fault in Our Stars sequel isn’t happening.
Why was The Fault in Our Stars banned?
weepy that spawned one of the year’s most profitable films, has been banned from the Riverside Unified School District middle schools. The ban comes in response to a challenge from at least one parent, Karen Krueger, who felt the morbid plot, crude language, and sexual content was inappropriate for her children.
Is The Fault in Our Stars on Disney plus 2021?
Disney has announced that the 20th Century Studios movie, “The Fault in Our Stars”, will be coming to Disney+ in the United States on September 25th.
Is The Fault in Our Stars on Netflix 2020?
Sorry, The Fault in Our Stars is not available on American Netflix, but you can unlock it right now in the USA and start watching! With a few simple steps you can change your Netflix region to a country like New Zealand and start watching New Zealand Netflix, which includes The Fault in Our Stars.
Is Ansel Elgort a amputee in real life?
2. Ansel Elgort’s Augustus Waters had a type of bone cancer called osteosarcoma, but is in remission after having part of his leg amputated — a demanding special effect. “Ansel really sold those shots with his performance.” Read more about the Fault visual effects here.
Is The Fault in Our Stars ok for 11 year olds?
While there is some sex, and strong swearing, it is definitely ok for tweens to watch, as long as they have read the book, and are prepared for the sad and mature themes of the movie.
Can a 12 year old watch The Fault in Our Stars?
The book may be too mature if your child is under age 13. John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars captured hearts, and was eventually made into a feature movie, too. The book’s themes and plot may be a bit too mature for your tween, though.
How did The Fault in Our Stars get its name?
Though John Green didn’t exist until the 20th Century and the novel didn’t exist until the 21st, the book’s title has its origins in the 16th: It was inspired by a line in William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, thought to be written in 1599: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars/ But in ourselves.