- 1 What is the longest movie ever made?
- 2 What is the longest movie in theaters?
- 3 What movies are over 3 hours?
- 4 What movies scored 100 on Rotten Tomatoes?
- 5 Has any movie gotten 0 on Rotten Tomatoes?
- 6 What is the lowest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
- 7 What movies are already out?
- 8 What was the first ever cartoon?
- 9 What is the first movie in color?
What is the longest movie ever made?
Clocking in at a total runtime of 35 days and 17 hours, Logistics is by far the longest movie ever made. Logistics isn’t your standard Hollywood epic. Conceived and directed by Swedish filmmakers Erika Magnusson and Daniel Andersson, it’s an experimental film that lacks any conventional structure.
What is the longest movie in theaters?
The 15 Longest American Films So Far, Ranked By Duration
- 1 Cleopatra (1963) – 4h 8m.
- 2 Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair (2011) – 4h 7m.
- 3 Hamlet (1996) – 4h 2m.
- 4 Zack Snyder’s Justice League (2021) – 4h 2m.
- 5 Gone With The Wind (1939) – 3h 58m.
- 6 Once Upon A Time In America (1984) – 3h 39m.
What movies are over 3 hours?
The 33 Best Movies Over 3 Hours Long
- Gone With the Wind (1939)
- Spartacus (1960)
- Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)
- Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
- Cleopatra (1963)
- It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963)
- Andrei Rublev (1966)
- The Godfather, Part II (1974)
What movies scored 100 on Rotten Tomatoes?
Rotten Tomatoes: 9 movies with a perfect 100% score that you need to watch
- Modern Times (1936) Stuck at home with the kids?
- Pinocchio (1940)
- Singin’ In The Rain (1954)
- Mary Poppins (1964)
- The Terminator (1984)
- Toy Story (1995)
- Toy Story 2 (2000)
- The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya (2015)
Has any movie gotten 0 on Rotten Tomatoes?
On the film review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, films that every surveyed critic considered bad have a 0% rating. As of 2021, only 44 films have received this rating.
What is the lowest rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes?
These Are the Movies on Rotten Tomatoes With 0 Percent Ratings
- Megaforce (1982); 0 percent.
- Staying Alive (1983); 0 percent.
- Bolero (1984); 0 percent.
- The Slugger’s Wife (1985); 0 percent.
- American Anthem (1986); 0 percent.
- Jaws: The Revenge (1987); 0 percent.
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987); 0 percent.
What movies are already out?
- Space Jam: A New Legacy.
- Jungle Cruise.
- Don’t Breathe 2.
- Snake Eyes.
- F9: The Fast Saga.
- Black Widow.
- The Boss Baby: Family Business.
What was the first ever cartoon?
On August 17, 1908, the Gaumont company in Paris released Fantasmagorie, the world’s first fully animated cartoon created by Emile Cohl in the traditional hand-drawn animation style.
What is the first movie in color?
Technicolor. Less than a decade later, U.S. company Technicolor developed its own two-color process that was utilized to shoot the 1917 movie “The Gulf Between “—the first U.S. color feature.