- 1 Which film series has the most films?
- 2 What film has the most sequels ever?
- 3 What is the longest movie series?
- 4 What is the longest movie title in history?
- 5 What is the most successful movie?
- 6 What actor has played the same character the longest?
- 7 What is the biggest film franchise in the world?
- 8 What movie has the most kills?
- 9 Who is the best actor in the world?
- 10 What horror movie has the most sequels?
- 11 What film has the most swear words?
Which film series has the most films?
The 12 Longest Running Film Franchises
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe (11 films; 2008 – )
- ‘Friday the 13th’ (12 films, 1980 – )
- ‘Star Trek’ (12 films, 1979 – )
- James Bond (23 films, 1962 – )
- Godzilla (30 films, 1954 – )
- ‘Carry On’ (31 films, 1958 – 1992)
- Check out these popular galleries:
What film has the most sequels ever?
The “Godzilla” franchise takes the title as the film series with the most sequels (29 movies total), but what other movies come close?
What is the longest movie series?
As the Fast & Furious franchise reaches its ninth instalment with ‘F9’, Clémence Michallon rounds up our most enduring film series
- Godzilla. Godzilla’s story began in 1954 in Japan, stretching all the way to the present day.
- James Bond.
- The Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Star Trek.
- Star Wars.
What is the longest movie title in history?
With 41 words in its title, 168 characters without spaces, it holds the distinction of being cited as the movie with the longest English language title, but of the title, Maitland McDonagh of TV Guide wrote, “Most people cite Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the
What is the most successful movie?
As of November 2020, ‘Avengers: Endgame’ was the most successful movie of all time, having generated 2.798 billion U.S. dollars in global box office revenue. ‘Avatar’ ranked as a close second with a gross of around 2.79 billion.
What actor has played the same character the longest?
10 Longest Spans Of Time An Actor Played The Same Character In A TV Series
- 1 William Roache Played Ken Barlow For 60 Years.
- 2 Helen Wagner Played Nancy Hughes For 54 Years.
- 3 Rachel Ames Played Audrey Hardy For 43 Years.
- 4 Frances Reid Played Alice Horton For 43 Years.
- 5 Susan Lucci Played Erica Kane For 41 Years.
What is the biggest film franchise in the world?
As of August 2021, the Marvel Cinematic Universe series was the highest-grossing film franchise with total worldwide box office revenue of 22.93 billion U.S. dollars.
What movie has the most kills?
15 Horror Movies With The Most Kills, Ranked
- 1 Final Destination (2000) – 292 Kills.
- 2 Brightburn (2019) – 274 Kills.
- 3 Planet Terror (2007) – 250+ Kills.
- 4 Dawn of the Dead (2004) – 140+ Kills.
- 5 The First Purge (2018) – 130+ Kills.
- 6 From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) – 120+ Kills.
- 7 The Invisible Man (1933) – 105+ Kills.
Who is the best actor in the world?
Top Ten Greatest Actors
- Tom Hanks Thomas Jeffrey “Tom” Hanks (born July 9, 1956) is an American actor and filmmaker.
- Jack Nicholson John Joseph Nicholson (born April 22, 1937) is an American actor and filmmaker, who has performed for over 60 years.
- Robert DeNiro Robert Anthony De Niro Jr.
What horror movie has the most sequels?
10 Horror Movies With The Most Sequels, Ranked
- 1 Friday The 13th (1980): 10.
- 2 Hellraiser (1987): 9.
- 3 Saw (2004): 9.
- 4 Halloween (1978): 6 (3?)
- 5 A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984): 6.
- 6 Child’s Play (1988): 6.
- 7 Night Of The Living Dead (1968): 5.
- 8 Paranormal Activity (2007): 4.
What film has the most swear words?
1 The Wolf Of Wall Street (2013) Depending on the source, there are an estimated 544-569 f-bombs in this instant classic starring the ever-versatile Leonardo DiCaprio and takes the top spot as the film with the most swear words.