- 1 Is The Last Jedi a masterpiece?
- 2 Is Star Wars The Last Jedi a bad movie?
- 3 Is Star Wars 8 the last one?
- 4 Did they redo the CGI in Star Wars?
- 5 Is rise of Skywalker good?
- 6 What is good about The Last Jedi?
- 7 Who was the first Jedi?
- 8 What are the worst Star Wars movies?
- 9 Why did Disney ruin Star Wars?
- 10 Who is the strongest Jedi?
- 11 Is Rey Luke’s daughter?
- 12 Will there be a Star Wars 10?
- 13 What is the age difference between Anakin and Padme?
- 14 What was the first film to use CGI?
- 15 Where is the original Yoda?
Is The Last Jedi a masterpiece?
From purely a critical filmmaking standpoint, The Last Jedi is a masterpiece. The cinematography is truly top-notch. The film (and in my opinion, the entire sequel trilogy) is absolutely gorgeous, with some amazing wide frames.
Is Star Wars The Last Jedi a bad movie?
Overall, in my personal opinion, The Last Jedi is both a good Star Wars movie and just a good movie in general. If there’s any film in the Disney sequel trilogy that is legitimately a bad movie, it’s the third entry.
Is Star Wars 8 the last one?
The Rise of Skywalker, the final installment of the sequel trilogy, was released on December 20, 2019. Colin Trevorrow was expected to direct the film, but on September 5, 2017, Lucasfilm announced that he had stepped down.
Did they redo the CGI in Star Wars?
In the original version of The Phantom Menace, a puppet was used to portray Yoda except for two scenes near the end of the film. This was changed for the 2011 Blu-ray release, with the puppet being replaced with a CGI model, similar to those used for the film’s sequels Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.
Is rise of Skywalker good?
The Rise of Skywalker was a pretty solid conclusion to an entertaining trio of films, and like every movie in the history of the world, The Rise of Skywalker had it’s strong points and weak points, both as an individual film and as a part of a trilogy.
What is good about The Last Jedi?
Taking it beyond some ‘hokey religion’, The Last Jedi explores the Force more meaningfully than any previous entry in the series. Introducing new powers like Force projection and ‘Forcetime’, Last Jedi also offers us the franchise’s most clear-cut understanding of what the Force actually is.
Who was the first Jedi?
According to the Legends universe, the first Jedi ever was Prime Jedi, who founded the Jedi Order around 25,000 BBY (before the Battle of Yavin) on the planet of Anch-To.
What are the worst Star Wars movies?
Every ‘Star Wars’ Movie Ranked from Worst to Best
- 11.) Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
- 10.) Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
- 9.) Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
- 8.) Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- 7.) Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- 6.) Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- 5.) Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
Why did Disney ruin Star Wars?
Undoubtably, the discontent stems from Disney being more worried about raking in money than creating quality movies. Disney is ultimately ruining Star Wars through an elimination of established lore, an overuse of nostalgia and politics getting in the way of story.
Who is the strongest Jedi?
10 Most Powerful Jedi Padawans In Star Wars Canon, Ranked
- 1 Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker was able to wield the Force with an incredible amount of prowess for one so young.
- 2 Revan.
- 3 Yoda.
- 4 Dooku.
- 5 Luke Skywalker.
- 6 Ben Solo.
- 7 Ahsoka Tano.
- 8 Rey.
Is Rey Luke’s daughter?
Some had theorized that she was the lost child of Luke Skywalker or even Han Solo, adding her to the lineage of powerful force users in the family. Instead, The Last Jedi revealed that Rey’s powers didn’t come from some genetic lineage but simply from herself.
Will there be a Star Wars 10?
The film is due for release in Christmas 2023.
What is the age difference between Anakin and Padme?
Padmé was born in the year 46 BBY on Naboo, and Anakin was born five years later, in the year 41 BBY. That makes Padmé five years older than Anakin.
What was the first film to use CGI?
“Westworld” was the first movie ever to use CGI.
Where is the original Yoda?
In his first appearance in the original trilogy, Yoda is described as the mentor of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and lives in exile on the swamp planet of Dagobah. He trains Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Force until his death at the age of 900 in Return of the Jedi, though he later returns as a Force spirit.