- 1 What is the meaning of spare me from his tongue?
- 2 What spare me the details mean?
- 3 What does spare me mean in slang?
- 4 What does spare someone mean?
- 5 Can you spare me a few minutes meaning?
- 6 What does spare time mean?
- 7 Can you spare me some money meaning?
- 8 What does it mean to spare no detail?
- 9 What does spare mean in text?
- 10 What does I spare you mean?
- 11 What does it mean when a girl says spare me?
- 12 What are synonyms for spare?
- 13 What is an example of spare?
- 14 What does spare him mean?
- 15 How do you use the word spare?
What is the meaning of spare me from his tongue?
Don’t bother continuing to tell me that; I don’t believe or care about whatever you’re saying.
What spare me the details mean?
: to not tell someone all the unpleasant or boring details about something “I drank too much last night and got sick.” “Please, spare me the details.”
What does spare me mean in slang?
6. “Spare me” can be used to refer to anything that isn’t wanted. As in, “spare me your poppycock”, “spare me your pedantic ways”, “spare me your grandiloquence” etc. “Spare me” just means ” let me not hear/see/experience something “.
What does spare someone mean?
[usually passive] (formal) to allow someone or something to escape harm, damage, or death, especially when others do not escape it spare somebody/something (from something) They killed the men but spared the children.
Can you spare me a few minutes meaning?
to give time or money to someone: I have to go soon, but I can spare a few minutes.
What does spare time mean?
: the time when one is not working: free time He likes to ski in his spare time.
Can you spare me some money meaning?
3 verb If you have something such as time, money, or space to spare, you have some extra time, money, or space that you have not used or which you do not need. only to-inf. You got here with ninety seconds to spare V.
What does it mean to spare no detail?
to not tell someone every detail about something because it is too boring, personal, or unpleasant. I’ll spare you the details, but he wasn’t very complimentary.
What does spare mean in text?
(of a person) thin and lean. scanty or meagre. (postpositive) British slang upset, angry, or distracted (esp in the phrase go spare) SEE MORE.
What does I spare you mean?
vb. 1 tr to refrain from killing, punishing, harming, or injuring. 2 tr to release or relieve, as from pain, suffering, etc. 3 tr to refrain from using.
What does it mean when a girl says spare me?
Spare me is like asking for forgiveness from someone or something.
What are synonyms for spare?
synonyms for spare
What is an example of spare?
Spare is defined as something that is not in regular use or is extra. An example of spare is a guest bedroom. An example of spare is a tire in the car trunk. To spare him further inconvenience.
What does spare him mean?
To not force one to listen to or engage in something, especially that which is tedious, dull, or unpleasant.
How do you use the word spare?
Noun “ I’ve lost the key.” “You’ll find a spare in the drawer.” If that one breaks, I’ve got a spare. Most cars come with spares. He got a strike and two spares. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘spare.