- 1 What is the difference between theatrical romantic and romantic?
- 2 How do you know if you are theatrical romantic?
- 3 What is theatrical romantic?
- 4 What is FN body type?
- 5 What is a romantic body type?
- 6 What is Gamine body type?
- 7 What are the Kibbe body types?
- 8 How do you dress for romance?
- 9 What is soft gamine?
- 10 Can theatrical romantic have broad shoulders?
- 11 What do you wear to a dramatic classic?
- 12 How do you dress for theatrical?
- 13 What is a gamine face?
- 14 What is a flamboyant outfit?
What is the difference between theatrical romantic and romantic?
The difference between a romantic and a theatrical romantic is that theatrical romantic has a bit of yang in the bone structure and facial features. Just a slight touch of sharpness, which makes them look a bit less rounded and delicate.
How do you know if you are theatrical romantic?
A theatrical romantic will not
- Be extremely tall.
- Have large or wide bones.
- Have large hands and feet.
- Have extremely prominent facial bones or features.
- Have small, narrow eyes, and thin or straight lips.
- Have a boyishly straight figure devoid of a defined waist.
What is theatrical romantic?
Meanwhile, Theatrical Romantic are those with a delicate bone structure with slight sharp features. People with this type will become smaller in styles. The Concept Wardrobe enumerates that this type’s bone structure is angular with sharp edges, usually has square shoulders (which may be narrow).
What is FN body type?
If you got mostly B answers, with some A answers, then you are flamboyant natural (FN). Your flesh and facial features are probably broad and blunt, tending towards looking muscular, but your bone structure is long and lean.
What is a romantic body type?
A Romantic body type has the following physical characteristics: Bone Structure: They appear delicate and shorter than they are. Their shoulders are sloped with round edges.
What is Gamine body type?
The Gamine body type is defined by an even combination of yin and yang opposites and is the overall combination of a sharply delicate physicality along with a fresh and spicy essence. Body type: straight. Lithe and lean, tends toward sinewy musculature. Tends toward flatness in bust and hips (unless overweight).
What are the Kibbe body types?
Kibbe belived that there are 5 main body types ranging from all yin to all yang – dramatic, natural, classic, gamine and romantic and these 5 main types can flow slightly into the type immediately before or after it, resulting in 13 types.
How do you dress for romance?
So what are the elements of the romantic style personality?
- You dress to express your femininity.
- You are attracted to beautiful pieces.
- You like embellishments on your clothes.
- You like soft colors.
- You Like To Be Well-Groomed.
- If you aren’t sure about color, always go for pastel!
- Every detail counts.
What is soft gamine?
Soft Gamine is the result when you have a mix of yin and yang features, but with a bit extra yin. Kibbe’s Soft Gamine is described as “Spitfire Chic.” You can read more about Kibbe’s Soft Gamine here.
Can theatrical romantic have broad shoulders?
Contrary to many websites, Theatrical Romantics need not necessarily have a tapering sloped shoulders, their shoulders are actually more even and sharp or broad (regardless of slouching) compared to the rounded, sloping shoulders of the Romantics. However the angle between the neck and shoulder is steep.
What do you wear to a dramatic classic?
For a dramatic classic style, you want to focus on clothing with a triangular shape with the widest line at the shoulders and a narrow hemline. Clothing should be a combination of symmetrical, sharp, sculpted, and tailored. Be sure to avoid delicate, irregular, reconstructed, or extremely boxy shapes.
How do you dress for theatrical?
How to Dress a Theatrical Romantic: Kibbe
- Honor your Romantic side first, then Dramatic second.
- Shapes should be rounded and ornate.
- Details should be lavish and intricate.
- Avoid chunky and geometric accessories.
- Always emphasize your curves.
- Go for subtle tapering and sharpness at the edges.
What is a gamine face?
A gamine is a slim, often boyish, elegant young woman who is, or is perceived to be, mischievous, teasing or sexually appealing. The word gamine is a French word, the feminine form of gamin, originally meaning urchin, waif or playful, naughty child.
What is a flamboyant outfit?
strikingly bold or brilliant; showy: flamboyant clothes. 2. extravagantly dashing and colorful: flamboyant behavior. 3. florid; ornate; elaborately styled.