- 1 What does saga mean in French?
- 2 What is Le Theatre in English?
- 3 What kind of accents are there in the word Theatre in French?
- 4 What is the French word for performance?
- 5 What does ongoing saga mean?
- 6 What does the Japanese word saga mean?
- 7 Is Piscine feminine or masculine?
- 8 Is Parc masculine or feminine in French?
- 9 What are French movies?
- 10 How is ç pronounced?
- 11 What does a with accent mean in French?
- 12 What is the most common French accent?
What does saga mean in French?
[ˈsɑːɡə ] 1. (= Nordic legend ) saga f. 2. (= long story) épopée f.
What is Le Theatre in English?
[ˈθɪətəʳ ] (Britain) theater (US) place where plays are put on ) théâtre m.
What kind of accents are there in the word Theatre in French?
The French circumflex accent Over a, o, and u, the circumflex has no sound effect! Here are some examples: mâle (mahl) (male), pâle (pahl) (pale), théâtre (tey-ah-tr) (theatre), sûr (sur) (certain), and tôt (toht) (early).
What is the French word for performance?
performance → exécution, performance, représentation, prestation, jeu.
What does ongoing saga mean?
adjective. An ongoing situation has been happening for quite a long time and seems likely to continue for some time in the future.
What does the Japanese word saga mean?
steep, craggy, rugged.
Is Piscine feminine or masculine?
This being said: “examen” is masculin singular and ” piscine” is feminine singular.
Is Parc masculine or feminine in French?
parc [le ~] noun.
What are French movies?
movie → film, cinéma, pellicule.
How is ç pronounced?
Ç always sounds like [ “sss” ]!
What does a with accent mean in French?
An accent mark may change the sound of a letter, the meaning of a word, replace a letter that existed in old French, or have no perceivable effect at all. An accent aigu ( ) is only used on an e (é) and produces the sound ay, as in “day.” It may also replace an s from old French.
What is the most common French accent?
The l’accent aigu is the most common French accent mark. And, it only appears over the letter “e”. The purpose of this accent is to change the pronunciation. While “e” without an accent can be pronounced in several ways, with the acute accent it’s pronounced “eh”.