- 1 How do you compliment someone who is acting?
- 2 What are positive compliments?
- 3 What is the nicest compliment?
- 4 How do you compliment someone after a performance?
- 5 How do you praise someone professionally?
- 6 How do you praise a good movie?
- 7 How do you praise someone in one word?
- 8 How do you compliment someone in one word?
- 9 How do you give a unique compliment?
- 10 How do you praise someone in bed?
- 11 How do I compliment her?
- 12 How can I praise a beautiful house?
- 13 What to say to a friend to make them feel special?
- 14 How do you give a good compliment?
How do you compliment someone who is acting?
How Do You Compliment a Good Actor?
- Compliments about being unrecognizable.
- Compliments about blending into the work and being really “in it”
- Compliments about how their work affected you.
- Compliments about how realistic it was.
- Compliments about successfully conveying the intended feelings.
What are positive compliments?
Complimenting Positivity I bet you make babies smile. You have the best laugh. You light up the room. You have a great sense of humor.
What is the nicest compliment?
Here are 15 wonderful compliments to give or to receive:
- You are nothing less than special.
- You are one of a kind.
- You always make people smile.
- You are always there for me.
- You always see the bright side (of things).
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father.
- You always throw a great party.
How do you compliment someone after a performance?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you praise someone professionally?
Compliments on skills
- “You’re a great communicator. ”
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You’re so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
How do you praise a good movie?
Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks! I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have. I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind. You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
How do you praise someone in one word?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you compliment someone in one word?
Engaging – attracting, pleasing; charming. Enjoyable – having a likeable presence; attractive; pleasant to be around. Exciting – thrilling; energizing. Fabulous – ultimate expression of enthusiasm and joy; marvelous.
How do you give a unique compliment?
10 Unique Ways to Give Compliments
- Choose Unique Words. People tend to overuse the same bland words when giving compliments.
- Use Words From a Different Language.
- Customize Your Compliments.
- Make a Celebrity Comparison.
- Give a Written Compliment.
- Compliment Using Your Eyes.
- Compliment by Text.
- Ready-Made Compliments.
How do you praise someone in bed?
#HeSays: 10 ways how to compliment a guy In Bed!
- “I’ve been waiting for this all week!”
- “You’re so hot!”
- “Please don’t stop, you do that so well!”
- “I like your butt!”
- “I never want to leave this bed.”
- “You’re so big!”
- “I love your hands…on me.”
How do I compliment her?
60 Super Sweet Compliments for Women
- Your mind is just as sexy as your beauty.
- I miss your smile.
- You’re an amazing friend.
- I can’t believe I found someone like you.
- I get excited every time I see you.
- I love making you laugh.
- You’re my best friend.
- I’ll always have your back.
How can I praise a beautiful house?
Phrases for complimenting someone’s home
- What a nice apartment!
- You have a beautiful home.
- You have a lovely home Jack.
- I love what you have done with the place.
- Where did you get that lovely table?
- I love the decor. Did you do it yourself?
What to say to a friend to make them feel special?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you give a good compliment?
Read ahead for five ways to give a memorable compliment, and the best ways to respond to them, too.
- Give compliments right away.
- Focus on the great find, not where it’s from.
- Never ask someone if something is real.
- Try to focus your flattery.
- Make your compliment genuine and positive.