- 1 What are theatrical romantic lines?
- 2 How do you dress the Kibbe theatrical romantic?
- 3 How do you know if you have a romantic body type?
- 4 Are Gamines short?
- 5 What is the difference between theatrical romantic and romantic?
- 6 What is a gamine face?
- 7 What is Kibbe body type?
- 8 What is a soft gamine?
- 9 How do I know my Kibbe type?
- 10 What should romantic body type wear?
- 11 What is gamine body type?
- 12 Can soft Gamines be tall?
- 13 Can Kibbe Naturals be short?
- 14 What is a petite body type?
What are theatrical romantic lines?
A theatrical romantic will not
- Be extremely tall.
- Have large or wide bones.
- Have large hands and feet.
- Have extremely prominent facial bones or features.
- Have small, narrow eyes, and thin or straight lips.
- Have a boyishly straight figure devoid of a defined waist.
How do you dress the Kibbe theatrical romantic?
Waist emphasis looks amazing on theatrical romantics, since it compliments their hourglass figures. High waisted pants and skirts with a shirt tucked in at the waist will look beautiful, and dresses that are fitted at the waist will also compliment that glamour that theatrical romantics have.
How do you know if you have a romantic body type?
Rounded or sloped shoulders. Small hand and feet (may be slightly wide). Facial bones are small, delicate and may be slightly wide or lush (nose, cheekbones, jawline). If your bone structure is slightly wide or lush, you may think of yourself as having a large bone structure.
Are Gamines short?
Kibbe says gamines are also petite, or 5’5″ and under, but with sharper, more angular body types and bone structure. They’re described as lithe and lean, with narrow breasts and hips, leggy and coltish, and possibly short-waisted, with slight bone structure, large eyes, and wispy, childlike facial features.
What is the difference between theatrical romantic and romantic?
The difference between a romantic and a theatrical romantic is that theatrical romantic has a bit of yang in the bone structure and facial features. Just a slight touch of sharpness, which makes them look a bit less rounded and delicate.
What is a gamine face?
A gamine is a slim, often boyish, elegant young woman who is, or is perceived to be, mischievous, teasing or sexually appealing. The word gamine is a French word, the feminine form of gamin, originally meaning urchin, waif or playful, naughty child.
What is Kibbe body type?
The Kibbe Body Type System. The Kibbe body types are a total image system based largely on a person’s balance of yin and yang (feminine and masculine energy). There are 13 different body types, each falling somewhere along two axes: yin/yang and contrast/blended.
What is a soft gamine?
Soft Gamine is the result when you have a mix of yin and yang features, but with a bit extra yin. Kibbe’s Soft Gamine is described as “Spitfire Chic.” You can read more about Kibbe’s Soft Gamine here.
How do I know my Kibbe type?
The best way to determine your answer is to pinch the flesh on your upper arms and thighs. If you are thin but still have soft and squishy flesh, select answer D or E. If you are heavy, but the flesh in your arms and thighs is lean for your weight, choose answer A or B.
What should romantic body type wear?
Hence the following guidelines:
- straight lines, sharp edges, and geometrics.
- severe and angular silhouettes.
- vertical lines that hide the waist.
- unconstructed, boxy clothing (they’ll hide your curves)
- stiff, heavyweight fabrics.
- rough textures.
- extreme matte-finished fabric/ makeup (instead, opt for some shimmer if you can)
What is gamine body type?
The Gamine body type is defined by an even combination of yin and yang opposites and is the overall combination of a sharply delicate physicality along with a fresh and spicy essence. Body type: straight. Lithe and lean, tends toward sinewy musculature. Tends toward flatness in bust and hips (unless overweight).
Can soft Gamines be tall?
Height. Most people think that soft gamines need to be short ( under 5’5″ ). These details can help contribute to a youthful, boyish appearance.
Can Kibbe Naturals be short?
Petite Naturals can rock fresh, unstructured trends with ease. As long as you do it with an eye towards visual proportion, you should be the luckiest of all the petite Kibbe types.
What is a petite body type?
Petite is the term used in the fashion industry to describe a woman who is 5’3 tall or under. Petite women come in all shapes and sizes, whether they’re a size 4 or 14.